If you interact professionally with women who struggle with chemical dependency and/or trauma, we would like you to learn more about the treatment program we’ve created at The Rose.
Highly Supportive, Highly Monitored, Highly Effective
The Rose is able to reach women who have been proven very difficult to treat. The Rose staff can identify and will address underlying issues like trauma, anxiety, and depression.
The Rose treatment team uses a wide ranging variety of therapeutic techniques that are grounded in:
- traditional psychological principles
- 12-Step work
- experiential/alternative therapies
The Rose is a small program and when the woman arrives she will undergo a week long “tuck in” period where she will not have contact with the outside world. Please do not hesitate to set up an appointment to meet our staff and tour our facility. Also, for a glimpse into what the daily life is like at The Rose, please take a look at the schedule.
More about The Rose:
- We are a primary care facility and can seamlessly transition our clients to an extended care program within our network
- We do a pre-screening and initial assessment of every client upon intake
- We offer psychiatric evaluations and psychological testing
- We are staffed and qualified for dual diagnosis clients
- We offer Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- We offer Hypnotherapy
- We have on site 12-Step Meetings, and chaperone the women to outside 12-Step Meeting (gender specific)
- We have a state of the art family program facilitated by Dr. Kevin McCauley and Dr. Jerry Brown
- We provide extensive continuing care planning and notify the client’s referent of the plan prior to client discharge
- Our Continuing Care Department closely monitors clients during the first year after discharge
- We have staff on site twenty four hours a day
- Our workshop topics include: Relapse Prevention, Anger Management, Assertion Training, Spirituality, Body Image Workshops, Stress Management, Life Skills Workshop, Twelve Step Workshop